29 de julio de 2009

Your speech.

DSC00463

Prepare your speech; say something funny, say something sweet. But don't say that you loved me. ’Cause I'm still breathing through all we've been, dead for awhile. This sickness has no cure, we're goin down for sure. Already lost a grip, best abandon ship. So as I write this letter, and shed my last tear "No, it's all for the better" that we end this, this year; let's close this chapter. Say one last prayer, but don't say that you loved me. 'Cause I'm still breathing through all we've been, dead for awhile. This sickness has no cure, we're goin down for sure. Oh, we've been diagnosed, so let's give up the ghost. 'Cause I'm still breathing through all we've been, dead for awhile. This sickness has no cure, we're goin down for sure. Already lost a grip, 

best abandon ship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario