1 de agosto de 2009

ROCK ME IN!*

Start me Up!

baby__inhale__by_AsBeautyDies

If you start me Up, start it up

If you start me up I'll never stop!

Sexy_Lips_by_Shedevil033

Give it all you got!

You got to never, never, never stop.

Never, never.

Rock_Candy_II_by_Shedevil033

-  Slide it up!

You make a grown woman cry

Ride like the wind at double speed

I'll take you places that you've never, never seen!

blind_scream_by_FrankDoorhof

Love the day when we’ll never stop, never stop

never stop, never stop

Red_by_Balsara

-  Tough me up!

never stop, never stop, never stop.

So, Start me up! Start me up!

Cherry_on_top_II_by_Shedevil033

If you start me Up ,

If you start me up I'll never stop!

1165273030_f

I've been running hot.

You got me ticking, gonna blow my top!

1163819625_f

If you start me Up ,

If you start me up I'll never stop!

1166715455_f

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario