29 de mayo de 2010

prey playing games with the hunter.

Tunnel vision:

had him locked on in my sight.
On a
mission,
for possession by the end of the night

115e339db91fe97c2d1bdb29267efb65

It's like the prey
playing games with the hunter
(feeling's unknown and you're all alone)

Milkweed_Hunger_No2_by_drkshp

No where to run boy,
time to surrender

Sureal_Cube_and_Latex_901_by_DolGuldor

& all I need is to feel you
(flesh and bone by the telephone)
All I want is to feel you.
(lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer)
Reach out & touch Me,
before I go insane.
Reach out and touch me,


ania_by_sssue

boy, don't you make me wait.
I'm a
dimond & you're so on the money.
Reach out and touch me.

sparks

Like a prayer, your touch can take me there.
(take second best)
In my mind, you and me in a secret affair
(put me to the test, you need to confess)
& boy you're killin me,
and you don't even know it.
(i will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver)

SONY DSC

Tried to hold back, but I can't control it.
So, I'm steppin to you,
skip the "How Ya Doin'?"
Grab your hand and pull you closer to me, yeah
Out the door were slippin, then we start to kissing

Boy,
you're invited to my fan-ta-ta-sy,

Double_CK_Style_V_by_hmorris6

And all I need is to feel you,
All I want is to feel you.
Reach out and touch faith
Reach out & touch Me,
before I go insane.
(your own Personal Jesus)

529271c20a8bcae7d46127186b0a7f21

Reach out and touch me,
boy,
don't you make me wait.
Reach out and touch faith
I'm a dimond & you're so on the money.
Reach out and touch me.

Rain_Miller_by_little_pretty

Oh! before I go insane
Oh!
boy don't u make me wait
Baby,
can't you see
how you're affecting me?
Baby sensual, physical-fantasy,


e3e3a044630b79d846d9df6805049b1b

Maybe, fate brought the two of us closer now,
Don't you wanna? Don't you wanna?
Don't you wanna?
Poker_Face_by_KatarzynaGola

Don't you wanna..
Reach out & touch me?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario