7 de mayo de 2011

I should go, but I can't overcome this chemistry*.

I'm touching hands with someone seriously beautiful*; I feel it burning and I know I'm standing far too close. I'm telling lies and if it shows I see that he don't care, I know he wants to take me home and get on out of here.

tumblr_lh2qbhX22h1qgfjino1_400_large 

4491528323_03b33794ef_large 
But I got someone waiting at home, he says he's in love, but lately I just don't know; he don't see me, or make me feel hot. Banging in the club with all my ladies, and he don't know that he's about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me. He about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me.

tumblr_lgzgg2ckRB1qgfjino1_500_large 

tumblr_l2px8vfpvc1qa6ntuo1_400_large 

I feel my body is in focus as he touches me, and I should go but I can't overcome this chemistry. He pulls me close before he whispers something in my ear, he says he wants to take me home and get me out of here.

x_cc959991_large 
tumblr_lek3v16SnD1qa6og2o1_500_large 

I got someone waiting at home, he says he's in love, but lately I just don't know; he don't see me or make me feel hot. Banging in the club with all of my ladies and he don't know that he's about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me. He about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me.

tumblr_lglym9Fsrv1qflxoao1_400_large 

normal_mmf007_large 

Someone by the bar keeps looking at us dancing, I see him staring at me, I see what he wants to be. Someone by the bar keeps looking at us dancing, I gotta, I gotta go; he don't know that he's about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me.

tumblr_lh51qe7yJB1qfr3imo1_500_large 
566081-9-1272141697879_large

He about to lose me. He about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me. He about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me. He about to lose, about to lose, about to lose me. He about to lose me.

nina-dobrev-flare-february-2011-01_large

b004fdd70f7e394810cb80fdd4c20ca2_large


*********************************************

*(I'm touching hands with

someone seriously beautiful).

tumblr_l55i6rSMYl1qa0r0ro1_500_large

tumblr_l4kko9XtHu1qzgecuo1_500_large

2 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta tu blog, :) muy buena onda, yo tenía uno parecido pero se me borró! Ahora estoy empezando uno, pero bue, todo de nuevo! Besooo ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaj, gracias, de verdad, recién lo leí, perdón.

    ResponderEliminar