30 de mayo de 2009

Don't even talk about the consequence.

The_strawberrygirl_by_ByLaauraa

I gooooo, you go, ahh ahh.
La la la la, Ala la la la.
I can't la la la la la La.
I wanna wanna, wanna get get get,
what I want, don't stop.
Gimme, gimme, gimme what you got got.
'Cause I can't wait wait wait any mo-more more more.
Don't even talk about the consequence.
'Cause right now you're the only thing
that's making any sense to me
.
And I don't give a damn what they say,
or what they think, ¿think?
'Cause you're the only one who's on my mind.
I'll never ever let you leave me.
I'll try to stop time forever.
Never want to hear you say goodbye.
I feel so untouched.
And I want you so much.
That I just can't resist you.
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Goin' crazy from the moment I met you.
Untouched, and I need you so much.
See you, breathe you.
I want to be you.
Ala la la la, Ala la la la.
You can take take take take take time,
to live live the way you gotta gotta live your life.
Give me, give me, give me all of you, you.
Don't be scared of seeing through the loneliness.
I want it more more more.
Don't even think about what's right or wrong,
or wrong or right, Cuz in the end it's only you and me.
And no one else is going to be around,
to answer all the questions left behind.
And you and I are meant to be.
So, even if the world falls down today,
you still got me to hold you up up.
And I would never let you down down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario