13 de junio de 2009

Why do you hide, baby?

Why do you hide

your love?

<KENOX S760  / Samsung S760>

Yeah, well your woman get crazy.
And she tries to preach you out.
Yeah your woman get crazy, ain't she?
I will haunt you baby.
Hope you know the reason why.
I Love you baby,
and I don't know the reason why.
Coming back to where I won.
Won't you give me one more try?
All right, yeah.
I'm in love with my baby,
I don't know the reason why.
Yeah darling, I'm in love with you baby.
And I don't know the reason why.
The way you mistreat me baby,
I won't be that surprised.
Went out on a hilltop,
and I dive my head down and cried.
Yes, I was tripped out on a hillside.
I broke down my head and I cried.
You don't love me now baby,
I Just don't know my own lies.
I'm tripped out on a hillside, baby
and I blown out my head until I cried.
Yes I was tripped out on a hillside.
Tilt my head and I cried.
You won't need me now baby, I swear.
Yeah, I will take you out on the hand boat.
Tell you about a rope, deep down inside.
Well I will take you out on the river,
walking by the railroad side.
You can go back to a poor man,
you can't be satisfied.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario